The most comprehensive seismic resources available, and they're free!
The Kinetics QuakeLoc™ connector quickly and easily fastens cables used in the seismic restraint of piping, duct, electrical cable trays, and suspended equipment.
This map represents the areas of concern for the IBC seismic restraint requirements. Within each territory, we have highlighted the different requirements depending on the building use.
- Internal seismic and wind restraint
- 1- and 2-inch a deflection springs
- EPDM air and weather-tight seal for non-ducted applications
- Standard curb height of 24.75"
- Adjustable and interchangeable springs