Resilient Sound Isolation Clips | IsoMax
Patent No. 7,093,814
Low Cost, Space Saving Walls and Ceilings
Designers wanting low-cost, space-saving ceilings and walls that provide superior noise control employ KINETICS™ IsoMax resilient sound isolation clips. Offering significantly higher STC values than drywall attached to resilient channel, IsoMax ensures that installers will not inadvertently screw through the “resilient” leg of the channel into the joist or stud. This feature cannot be underestimated given the frequent, unknown occurrences where resilient channel is accidentally rendered ineffective because it is hard-attached.
The IsoMax Advantage
- Low cost for high performance Save Labor with IsoMax
- Flexible “snap-on” clips install quickly, and allow for height adjustments during installation of channel
- Error free installation of standard drywall furring channel. Eliminates accidental short circuiting common with resilient channel
- Easiest method for STC 55+ stud wall assemblies
- Can easily accommodate furring channel widths from 2.38" - 2.75"
UL Fire Ratings
- Go to UL Online Certifications Directory
- Type Kinetics Noise Control in the 'Company Name' box
- Links to our listings will be displayed
Floor/Ceiling Assembly allows the broadest range of joist or truss assemblies including: engineered "I" joists, wood and steel trusses, 2 x 10 wood joists, and parallel chord trusses. Allows fiberglass or mineral wool insulation with two (2) layers of gypsum wallboard.
Design Nos. L521, L528, L583, U305, U356, U419, U477, V489, V498.
Design Nos. L521, L528, U305, U356, U419, V489, V498.